Link a radio button to the price in PayPal
Step 1: In a Contact Form 7 form, generate a new tag for radio button.
Step 2: Enter your options. Use a pipe “|” to separate your values from your price. Any character is allowed on the left of the pipe, but only numbers are allowed on the right.
Step 3: Your radio button should have a name code. Something like radio-556. Copy that to your clipboard.
Step 4. On the PayPal tab, Paste the name code into the Price Code input box.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro