Link a form item to the quantity in PayPal or Stripe
Note: These steps are the same for both the Stripe and PayPal gateway options of the plugin.
Step 1: In a Contact Form 7 form, generate a new tag for drop-down menu.
Step 2: Enter your quantity options.
Step 3: Copy your drop-down menu code to your form. It should look something like the image below.
Step 4: Optional. You may want the drop-down menu to have a title. If so, add the following:
Step 5: Your drop-down menu should have a form code. Something like menu-818. On the PayPal tab in the Dynamic Values section enter the form code in the Quantity Code 1 field.
Step 6: Save the form and copy the form code to a new page or post just like normal. When you view it on your site, it should look something like the below image.
Step 7: After you choose an option from the drop-down and submit the form, the quantity value for that PayPal item will be set what was selected in the form.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 – Recurring Payments Pro
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro
- Contact Form 7 - Redirect & Thank You Page Pro