Contact Form 7 – Recurring Payments Pro
This plugin add recurring payment features to Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro.
What this plugin does:
This plugin allows you to accept recurring payments through Contact Form 7. You can accept payments using PayPal or Stripe. It works together with Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro. Both plugins are required to accept recurring payments. Purchase both plugins together and save 10%.
You can choose to make the payment recurring for both PayPal and Stripe per form.
Make some of the forms on your site recurring but not others.
Set the billing cycles to bill every set amount of days, weeks, months, or years.
Link Form Items to Recurring Values
You can choose to link form items such as dropdown menus or radio buttons to recurring billing values.
Make one dropdown menu option bill monthly for one amount and another option bill yearly for a different amount.
Sell Recurring and One Time Payments Together
Form items such as dropdown menus or radio buttons can sell both recurring and one time items together.
Make one dropdown menu option bill monthly forerver for one amount and another option bill one time for a different amount.+
Stripe Subscription Checkout
Subscription terms are clearly displayed on the Stripe payment button.
The plugin fully supports modifying the terms used from the settings page.
PayPal Subscription Checkout
Subscription terms are shown on the PayPal checkout page along.
Linked text fields are shown along with the item name.
Due to different limitations in PayPal and Stripe certain features are supported in one that are not supported in the other.
Max Billing Cycle Length:
- Stripe allows maximum of a one year interval for billing cycles (1 year, 12 months, or 52 weeks). Example: Billing will run yearly.
- PayPal allows a maximum of 5 years for a billing cycle. Example: Billing will run every 3 years.
Ending Billing cycles:
- Stripe does not support ending billing cycles after a set number of cycles. Billing will continue indefinitely. Example: Billing will run every 3 months.
- PayPal does support ending billing cycles after a set number of cycles. Example: Billing can be set to run every 3 months for a total of 2 times.
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro allows you to link up to 5 dynamic form elements to the price, quantity, and description at a time. However when using the subscription add-on, for both PayPal and Stripe, you can only link up to 1 dynamic form element to the price, quantity, and description at a time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What themes does this work with?
This plugin works with any WordPress theme.
What are the prerequisites for using this plugin?
A website running WordPress version 4+, Contact Form 7 4.2+, Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro 2.6+. Also PHP 5.6+ running on your server.
Does this plugin have documentation or tutorials to follow?
Yes! We offer a large collection of tutorials and documentation to get your form setup just the way you want it.
Is an HTTPS Certificate required?
An HTTPS SSL Certificate is required to process real payment in Stripe. It is not required for live or test PayPal or test Stripe Payments.
Can I upgrade my license to more sites later?
Yes, in the accounts page you can upgrade your license. The license upgrade will be prorated.
Do I need a business PayPal account?
No, you can use a Standard PayPal account, which is free.
Do I need a business Stripe account?
No, you can use a Standard Stripe account, which is free.
Still have questions?
Submit a Presale Question.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.