PayPay Checkout using a Credit Card without an Account
Your customers don’t have to have a PayPal account to checkout. After the click on the payment button on your site and get redirected to PayPal, there will be an option to “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card”.
When the “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card” link is clicked it will take the customer to a page where they can enter their Card and Billing details. On the bottom of this page there is an option to pay without creating an account.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro