PayPal Transaction ID different for buyer and seller
This is a general PayPal article about Transaction ID differences.
The Transaction ID is not usually the same for both the buyer and seller. For example, if you sell something, your seller Transaction ID will be different then your customers.
If your customer gives you their Transaction ID, you can go to your sellers account, go the ‘Activity’ page, and search using their Transaction ID and it will still pull up the correct payment.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 – Recurring Payments Pro
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro
- Contact Form 7 - Redirect & Thank You Page Pro