Link an input field to the price
This tutorial will show you how to link a text input field to the price in Stripe or PayPal. The steps are the same for both Stripe and PayPal.
Step 1: Click on the ‘text’ menu item.
Step 2: Choose ‘Required field’ and then ‘Insert Tag’.
Step 3: Copy the from code. In this example, the form code is ‘text-76’. Then go to the ‘PayPal & Stripe’ tab.
Step 4: On the forms ‘PayPal & Stripe’ tab, enter the form code value you copied from step 3 into the ‘Price Code 1’ input field, and save the form.
Now when someone enters an amount in that field, that is the amount they will pay.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro