Link a Form Item to a URL
This article will discuss how to link a form item such as a dropdown menu or radio button to a URL.
In this example we will link a dropdown menu to two different URLs.
1. On the Form tab of your form, make a dropdown menu. Use a pipe | to separate the title from the full URL.
2. On the Redirect & Thank You Page, enter the form code in the Form Item field. In this example the form code is [menu-918].
3. That’s it. Now when the user selects the first option and submits the form, they will be redirected to Google.com. If they choose the second option, they will be redirect to Apple.com.
Rate this Article
- Contact Form 7 - Redirect & Thank You Page Pro
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 – Recurring Payments Pro
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro