Link a form item to a text option in PayPal
Step 1: In a Contact Form 7 form, generate a new tag for text field.
Step 2: Copy your text field code to your form. It should look something like the image below.
Step 3: Optional. You may want the text field to have a title. If so, add the following:
Step 4: Your text field should have a name code. Something like text-749. Copy that to the PayPal option section at the bottom of the page. It should look something like the image below.
Step 5: Save the form and copy the form code to a new page or post just like normal. When you view it on your site, it should look something like the below image.
In this example, I typed in ‘Blue’.
Step 6: After you enter a value in the text field and submit the form it will redirect you to PayPal and the option will be set to whatever option price you selected.
In this example, I had entered Blue so it shows as: Options: Favorite Color: Blue.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 – Recurring Payments Pro
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro
- Contact Form 7 - Redirect & Thank You Page Pro