Are plugins do not currently support the PayPal encrypted payment setting. So if you have this setting on, you will need to turn it off to use our plugins.
To Turn Off the PayPal Encrypted Website Payments Feature
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile.
- From the Selling Preferences column, click Website Payment Preferences.
- In the Encrypted Website Payments section, select Off.
- Click Save.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 – Recurring Payments Pro
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro
- Contact Form 7 - Redirect & Thank You Page Pro