Can’t upload plugin .zip file on Mac
If your Mac unzipped the plugin file you downloaded you can either try to re-download it using another browser that doesn’t auto-unzip it, or a simpler solution is to just right click the folder on your Mac, and select “Compress…” which makes a new zip file for you.
You can then upload the zip file via Plugins->Add New->Upload Plugin.
Rate this Article
- Getting Started
- Software Licenses
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Free
- Contact Form 7 - PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro
- Easy PayPal Button Pro
- Easy PayPal Events Pro
- Easy PayPal Gift Certificate Pro
- Easy PayPal Shopping Cart Pro
- Known issues
- PayPal Donation Pro
- PayPal Subscriptions & Memberships Pro